Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18-10-2017, 05:09   #798

Поблагодарили 15,838 раз(а) в 1,849 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 0
Закачек: 0
Получено наград:
Re: Дневник E_Lena. Безуглеводная диета

rid, ссылки и копирование не получаються, т.к. группа закрытая. Перепечатала вручную. Но, это реальный человек Chris Divito Rebecca Dhaliwal, вот его стрничка в ФБ.https://m.facebook.com/ChrisRebeccaD...oup_highlights

So why would I eat 95% raw carnivore diet.

As a T1 diabetic I test my blood sugar 4-12 times a day and can tell you clearly that food does to your body in terms of blood sugars rises and then for all the non-diabetics the insulin released to cover those rises.

Check out Dr. Joseph Kraft's interviews on YT or get his books and you will see only 10-20% of the population get the right amount of insulin released for the right amount of time when consuming carbohydrates of any kind. Other than fruit/fructose and for that checked Dr. Gary Fettke. That makes about 80% of us per-diabetic, we just do not know it as no doctor ever oders an Kraft, insulin resistance test.

So back to why I would eat this way.; A1C was 12.4, taking 50 + units of insulin/day eating LCHF/Paleo type diet - July 2015. In March 2017 my A1C was 5.4 taking 20-30 units/day a keto type diet/IF 12:12 with the only vegetables being fermented ones and an avocado/day, probably 50% raw protein.

Once I swiched to raw carnivore ( ZC ), only exception being black coffee and OMAD 20:4 my blood sugar are now 4-5 using only 10 units of insulin/day.

And over these two years I dropped 70Ibs, with no exercise. On top of those good results all my lab are great and I had my organs checked earlier in the year and all is great there as well.
E_Lena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием