Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11-05-2013, 11:52   #34

Поблагодарили 10,946 раз(а) в 1,958 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 32
Закачек: 0
Re: Black Salve, Cansema, Черная Мазь в лечении наружных и внутренних опухолей

Ральф Мосс, несмотря на то, что признает эффективность лечения мазью, категорически не рекомендует лечиться ею самостоятельно. Пишет, что могут быть осложнения

http://www.ralphmoss.com/qanda/question110599.shtml

Цитата:
Q. I have heard about escharotic salves. Should I use these for my cancer?

A. My short answer is, No. But let me explain. An "escharotic" is a salve, cream, paste, etc. that forms a scar. Since ancient times, people have used corrosive substances to burn away external cancers. Today's most popular salves originated in the 18th century: garlic and onion, or combinations of arsenic, zinc chloride, and the herb bloodroot. This was the basis of most famous escharotics, including that of Guy, Plunkett, Fell, Hoxsey and Moh.

There is good reason to believe that this formula is effective with external cancers. Arsenic trioxide has now been revived as an internal cancer treatment at Memorial Sloan-Kettering for some kinds of leukemia. And zinc chloride and bloodroot was the original basis of Moh's microsurgery, an excellent treatment for skin cancers. I strongly encourage scientific research on this topic.

DANGER OF SALVES

Why then do I think patients should generally stay away from escharotic salves? These treatments are potentially very dangerous. I have seen cases in which they have caused massive corrosions of normal tissue, particularly of the face. They are totally inappropriate for self-help or for use by non-medical practitioners, some of whom are well intentioned but over their heads. Even at the Hoxsey clinic these treatments are now generally given by physicians.

At this point, there is no proof that escharotics do anything more than just kill the tissues they directly come in contact with. So most of the indications for escharotics are better treated through surgery. Why smear on a potentially dangerous cream when a surgeon can remove cancer with scientific precision? My advice is to stay away from escharotics.

We have a Moss Report on the topic of melanoma and skin cancers as we have for most other types of cancer. Please see my book, Herbs Against Cancer for a fuller discussion of the escharotic treatment.
кстати, это его сайт, можно ему вопросы задать

а здесь можно за денежку скачать его инструкции по лечению того или иного типа онкологии.

Дневник экстремалки РМЖ и Black Salve

Если еда не будет вашим лекарством,тогда лекарства станут вашей едой
ksyurr вне форума   Ответить с цитированием