Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22-06-2018, 03:49   #1825

Поблагодарили 15,838 раз(а) в 1,849 сообщениях
Файловый архив: 0
Закачек: 0
Получено наград:
Re: Дневник E_Lena. Безуглеводная диета

Продолжаю собирать информацию о не нагретом мёде.

Нажмите тут для просмотра всего текста
Unheated Honey is a Very Special Food but Hard to Find

Completely unheated honey, as opposed to “raw” which is usually heated, has very special health benefits because all of its enzymes are still functioning.

Honey is very concentrated in enzymes that:

• Helps digest food

• Digest sugar and carbohydrate waste in the body that has accumulated over years from undigested food.

• Does not act like a sugar to spike blood sugar: it has its own insulin like factors to deliver nutrients into cells and does not need to be stored as fat by insulin because it raises sugar in the blood.

• Can help anxiety and neurological conditions in my clinical experience.

• Can help fight chronic infection in the gut, thus

The first time I had raw honey I ate it plain...a whole one pound jar. It induced a light fever and relaxed euphoric feeling. I imagine it was cleaning up undigested sugar residue or some other kind of detox.

I never counted unheated honey in my carbohydrate counting because it never had that effect and I was very sensitive to blood sugar problems.

My favorite use is to mix raw butter and honey into a super nutritious desert. The honey helps digest the fat and both help digest and assimilate a meat meal.

Honey also mixes well with egg and fruit smoothies or sweetens and preserves fresh vegetable juice.

For all enzymes to be preserved honey must not rise above about 92 degrees. According to a Hawaiian bee keeper, he witnessed bees fanning drops of water they brought into the hive to cool the hive and honey. Above that temperature the enzymes start to be destroyed. Most raw fooders know that enzymes in food are destroyed somewhere close to above 100 degrees Fahrenheit like 115 max for some foods at the high range, lower for other foods like honey.

Unfortunately most honey that is advertised as “raw” is not completely unheated. There is no definition of raw that is quantifiable. Raw is often defined in contrast to the highest forms of heating like boiling.

I have heard so many times, “We don’t really heat the honey, we just use a light bulb to make a the honey runnier to get in the bottle.” One such producer measured the temperature at 120 degrees, which means that all the enzymes would be destroyed and the honey would act like a sugar in the body.

Definitions of raw are so sloppy and stretched that camel milk is marketed as raw when it is heated to 154 degrees! It is legally considered pasteurized or else it would be illegal to ship across state lines.

The level of sloppy reasoning and dishonesty is frustrating to deal with.

I can feel the difference with truly raw honey, it gives me energy.

I can feel energy in my hand when I hold foods and supplements and find high quality items that way.

Long distance I use a pendulum to test a list of what is available locally

Raw honey is usually thick and lighter colored. They heat it to make it runnier.

The best honey I have used is Big Prairie from Michigan.

Many people in California like Honey Pacifica as reliably unheated even though some flavors are runny, which also has to do with the food source of the bees.

Неотапливаемый мед - очень особенная еда, но трудно найти.

Полностью неотапливаемый мед, в отличие от «сырого», который обычно нагревается, имеет особые преимущества для здоровья.

Мед очень сконцентрирован в ферментах, которые:

• Помогают переваривать пищу.

• Переварить сахара и углеводные отходов в организме, накопленный в течение многих лет из не переваренной пищи.

• Не действует, как сахар, не поднимает уровень сахара в крови: у него свои собственные инсулиновые факторы, чтобы доставлять питательные вещества.

• Может помочь тревоге и неврологическим состояниям.

• Может помочь бороться с хронической инфекцией в кишечнике.
E_Lena вне форума   Ответить с цитированием