из группы в яху:
BP - протокол Будвиг
FOCC - льняное масло с творогом
Нажмите тут для просмотра всего текста
In 2009 I had Crohn's disease, Lupus, pulmonary hypertension, PCOS, high blood pressure, neuropathy, arthritis etc. I had surgery to put in a portacath for my Remicade. I was also on 24 pills 3 times a day. The doctor messed up the first surgery so I went back in 2 weeks later. 2nd surgery worked but I was not waking up after surgery. My kidneys began to fail. I was eventually left bedridden and able to even roll over on my side on my own. That Nov I was diagnosed with cancer (breast and skin).
1. Where is your cancer, what stage is it and when is it diagnosed? Did you have a surgery, chemo or radiotherapy?
DCIS, 0, Nov 2009. No surgery, no chemo and no radiation.
2. How long have you been on BP? Do you follow BP faithfully, or it is just part of your treatment program? What other treatment do you have, e.g. Essiac, Gerson, baking soda, etc. etc.
I've been on Budwig since Nov 2009. I'm not as strict as I used to be. I've relaxed my diet some. I did baking soda in the beginning because no matter what I did my strips said acidic. Finally after adding in baking soda it began to change. I also take iodine and vit D3. The same with the Vit D3. No matter what I did I was unable to bring up my numbers until I started to take a high dosage.
3. What is your progress with BP? What is your experience with it in the first month of BP? When do you start to see improvement?
I am no longer bedridden. I walk on my own. The only medication I take is high blood pressure pills. My Crohn's is in remission. My Lupus is no longer advancing. I no longer have pulmonary hypertension. My neuropathy is much better. I've regained some feeling in my feet. I gained back 20% kidney function. I was testing quite a bit and now test once a year. My test continue to come back cancer free. I have gone off of Budwig a couple times. Once to go on a cruise. It was a 4 day cruise. They ended up taking me from the ship to the hospital at the end of the cruise. Another time for surgery. Took me 2 months to get back to my new "normal". I don't understand the science behind this at all. All I know is that if I stop eating the FOCC and continue on a raw foods diet I end up sick. So I plan on staying on this the rest of my life.
Hope this helped.
Kathy